Who we are
Altus Analytics, a business of Altus Group, is the leading global technology partner to the commercial real estate industry and is poised for significant growth and expansion over the next three years.
Altus Analytics brings together the collective expertise of ARGUS, Voyanta and Altus Data Solutions as the leading provider of CRE solutions worldwide. Our technology and industry expertise empowers commercial real estate clients and partners to work collaboratively to enhance decision making, drive performance and optimize transactional efficiency. From property budgeting, making strategic decisions about acquisitions or working with different teams, different organizations and different data, we can bring it all together.
To support our growth, we are currently looking for a Surveyor to take on the role of Subject Matter Expert (SME) providing insights and advisory to our Product Development team on our flagship ARGUS Enterprise Product.
Who you are
You may be a new grad or someone who has been conducting valuation surveys for residential or commercial properties for years. You are looking for an opportunity to change your current career path and move to the fast growing PropTech sector.
What’s in it for you
- Knowledge. Altus Group is a rapidly growing company in an industry valued at over $15 trillion. An industry that is on the cusp of its evolution and is expected to invest billions into innovative solutions. Joining us now is a chance to be part of our evolution and part of a recognized leader in the #PropTech industry.
- Exposure. You will gain insights and knowledge into the commercial real estate sector across the UK and Europe as well as the way our solutions add enhancements and efficiencies to the way the industry conducts business. You will leave behind the passive desk role of a Surveyor and take on an active role as an SME, improving the world of surveying and valuation.
- Career Development. You want other opportunities to grow your career in a different trajectory focused on Product Management or Consulting.
Here’s what our SME, Valuation Surveyor will:
- Be a champion. Through your direct experience as a Surveyor, Valuer or Asset Manager, you will effectively represent the client to the ARGUS development team. You will identify functionality and features that are required by end-users in the UK. You will champion requirements from the initial meeting to final iteration.
- Drive. You will investigate issues thoroughly and propose changes that solve problems and facilitate the adoption of the AE product.
- Communicate clearly. You are always looking for ways to improve processes and you always ensure your communications have been received and are clearly understood.
- Own it. You take pride in ensuring that the released software delivers true value to our customers and satisfies all success criteria.
How do we know you can be our SME, Surveyor? You have:
- A combination of experience and ambition. As a Valuation Surveyor, you are familiar with residential or commercial real estate asset management, surveying and/or valuation. You are seeking new challenges and rewards outside of a direct Valuer role that capitalizes on your experience. Bonus points if you are comfortable with ARGUS Enterprise.
- An insider’s knowledge. As a Valuation Surveyor, you understand what the industry technical needs are and you want to be part of the team bringing about the change.
- A Valuer’s mindset. You can analyse Valuation methods and understand the components that make up the Valuation. You can drill down to the details, obtaining the right level of specificity for your development team.
- A winning communication style. You can build strong relationships and you are comfortable working with technical teams and high-level stakeholders.
Need any more reasons to want to work with us?
As we continue to grow, the possibilities for the people that join Altus are significant. From professional growth to innovation to collaboration we are committed to continuing to foster the right environment to help our people realize their full potential. We give our people the freedom and responsibility to take charge of their career path, bring new ideas to the forefront and work on critical projects that will shape the success of our clients.
We thank you in advance for taking the time to learn more about what makes Altus a great place to grow your career and do some of your best work. Apply now, refer a friend or stay on top of what’s new by following us on LinkedIn.