Who we are
Altus Analytics, a division of Altus Group, brings together the collective expertise of ARGUS and Voyanta as the leading provider of Commercial Real Estate (CRE) solutions worldwide. Our technology and industry expertise empower CRE clients and partners to work collaboratively to enhance decision making, drive performance and optimize transactional efficiency. From property budgeting, making strategic decisions about acquisitions or working with different teams, different organizations and different data, we can bring it all together.
To stay at the top, sales analytics and trends play a key role. We have an opportunity for a Sales Operations Analyst on our Altus Analytics-EMEA team. A Sales Operations Analyst who can support our Account Managers and use a CRM to generate reports, analyze sales history, spot the market trends and keep the EMEA sales team abreast of all relevant numbers and what they mean. We need a truly proactive problem solver to take on the challenges and rewards as the go-to point person for the entire EMEA sales department, fielding all operational questions and concerns. Someone with strengths in coordination, reporting and process implementation.
Who you are and what your future looks like with us?
You have experience providing operational and administrative support to a Sales or Sales/Marketing department. You are looking for a chance to join a rapidly growing company where you can make an impact daily, contributing to the efficiency of a Sales team. You have extensive CRM experience, Excel and PowerPoint knowledge and a constant thirst for more information in the world of technology. This is a career move for someone who would like to grow their career in Operations or Sales within the CRE Tech industry.
Here’s what our new Sales Operations Analyst will do:
- Create and analyze. You will use our CRM to consolidate, analyze and forward daily/monthly/quarterly action summaries to Account Managers.
- Resolve forecasting or order problems. You will notify Account Managers of the issue while simultaneously troubleshooting. You will investigate data and history; identify the source of the problem, resolve the issue and proactively ensure it is not a reoccurring problem.
- Distribute and maintain sales collateral. You will provide and maintain selling tools, selecting up-to-date and applicable information as well as responding to inquiries.
- Generate reports. You will use our CRM to provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Maintain customer database. You will perform accurate data entry of customer profile and customer updates.
- Prepare sales presentations. You will use MS Office to create templates, prepare presentations and update numbers with accurate data.
- Assist the sales process. You will manage the RFP/RFI process, the SME scheduling, the outbound calling campaigns surrounding marketing events and client reference programs.
- Represent the Sales team. You will act as a liaison between sales and other internal departments by providing marketing event and lead generation coordination, product marketing updates, client support and services status reviews and more.
So, how do we know that’s you? You have:
- An ideal combination of education and experience. You have degree or diploma in Business Administration and a proven record in a similar role.
- An insider’s track on how to work effectively with a global sales team. Your communication skills - written, oral, reporting, diagrams and presentations - are outstanding. You are concise, on point and effective.
- A sense of ownership and drive. You have the ability to work autonomously on operations and data projects. You pride yourself on your professionalism and you continuously seek new opportunities to learn and grow.
- An analytical mindset with strong technical knowledge. You have expertise in MS Office particularly in Excel (reporting, data entry, extraction and importing).
- A commitment to customer service. Whether working side by side with the sales or the product team, hosting cross-team meetings to gather information, you are always focused on the customer’s goals.
- An impressive communication style. You know how to elicit information, how to listen and how to be heard. Your administrative writing skills are outstanding.
- An internal compass tuned into urgency and prioritization. You are never in a panic but you know how to get work done quickly and accurately. You can switch your focus as needed without being ruffled and you enjoy the challenge of meeting deadlines multiple times a day.
- A few bonus skills that might include: experience with a CRM such as NetSuite and Salesforce, an understanding of the CRE industry, ARGUS Software certification.
Need any more reasons to want to work with us?
As we continue to grow, the possibilities for the people that join Altus Analytics are significant. From professional growth to innovation to collaboration we are committed to continuing to foster the right environment to help our people realize their full potential. We give our people the freedom and responsibility to take charge of their career path, bring new ideas to the forefront and work on critical projects that will shape the success of our clients.
We thank you in advance for taking the time to learn more about what makes Altus Analytics a great place to spend time doing some of your best work. Apply now, refer a friend or stay on top of what's new by following us on LinkedIn.