Who we are
Altus Analytics, a division of Altus Group, brings together the collective expertise of ARGUS and Voyanta as the leading provider of Commercial Real Estate (CRE) solutions worldwide. Our technology and industry expertise empower CRE clients and partners to work collaboratively to enhance decision making, drive performance and optimize transactional efficiency. From property budgeting, making strategic decisions about acquisitions or working with different teams, different organizations and different data, we can bring it all together.
Altus Analytics is looking for a Technical Product Manager to join our platform team and lead our platform initiative. Someone who wants to work across teams to add new features and functionality to our leading products and directly influence our market share. This is a highly technical role for someone who excels in a people-facing, deep dive conversations role.
Who you are and what your future looks like with us
You are a Product Owner at a smaller company who has successfully introduced the product in the market. You are looking for an opportunity to apply your experience overseeing end-to-end product development taking on the challenges and rewards of working on a highly recognized product. You want a chance to see the impact of your work on end-users and accelerate your career in Product Management. As we continue to grow, there will be increased opportunity to work on different products that have a high impact on the global CRE industry.
Our new Technical Product Manager will focus on three key strategic initiatives:
- Increase the ecosystem of the Altus solution platform across the CRE industry. You will:
- Understand and analyze business initiatives, current products, and customer needs to develop a product roadmap for the API ecosystem.
- Work with Product Managers to streamline and leverage feature requests.
- Liaise with Architects on ideation of new services on the platform.
- Document shared dependencies across products feeding into the platform.
- Collaborate with Architects on feature design planning and priority.
- Be responsible for integrating the platform with business critical back office applications like Salesforce, Pardot, etc.
- Introduce and enforce best practices and implementation guidelines.
- Increase the growth of subscription revenue and retain subscription-based customers for ARGUS On Demand, a first party app on the platform. You will:
- Identify key market and customer challenges.
- Expand the functionality and features of the solution to address the problems.
- Create - and execute -a business product roadmap, financial forecasts, customer growth model and pricing strategy.
- Work with Product Marketing to generate value proposition, key messages, core marketing content, and sales support tools for this solution.
- Be the "Go to" person for supporting our sales, services, marketing to address status, production, delivery and other inquiries.
- Increase go-to-market and turn-around development time to deliver solutions at a faster rate to our clients. You will:
- Work with the executive leadership on the business vision for the platform and ARGUS On Demand to ensure it aligns with the overall product strategy.
- Lead customer conversations to determine what works in our existing offerings and what they would like to see added.
- Be an influential voice working closely with Marketing and Sales to identify and promote the benefits of new features.
How do we know that’s you? You have:
- The education. A university degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field. A Pragmatic Marketing Certificate would be an asset.
- The experience. In product management, overseeing the design, development and requirements gathering of APIs and, Microservices. You have experience:
- Developing platform features and API-based products that can be leveraged across multiple tools and products.
- Collecting, validating and prioritizing market feedback.
- Iterating on new feature development to optimize solutions.
- Developing a strong understanding of competitor products using business intelligence and analytics tools.
- Working in the CRE industry (Nice to have but not required.)
- The technical knowledge. You have hands-on - and lead - experience with:
- Web-based application development following an Agile methodology.
- Service oriented architecture.
- SaaS delivery environment.
- A collaborative approach. You can work closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify business needs and challenges. You can quickly innovate and identify solutions.
- A transparent communication style. You are an outstanding communicator and can effectively influence and work with people at all levels.
- A focus on continuous improvement. You are a forward thinker and believe in implementing and following best practices.
- An appreciation for cross-team collaboration. You can influence work in a multi-functional team environment with rapidly changing priorities under tight deadlines.
Need any more reasons to want to work with us?
As we continue to grow, the possibilities for the people that join Altus Analytics are significant. From professional growth to innovation to collaboration we are committed to continuing to foster the right environment to help our people realize their full potential. We give our people the freedom and responsibility to take charge of their career path, bring new ideas to the forefront and work on critical projects that will shape the success of our clients.
We thank you in advance for taking the time to learn more about what makes Altus Analytics a great place to grow your career and do some of your best work. Apply now, refer a friend or stay on top of what’s new by following us on LinkedIn.